Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Greed Creed

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," where the fairies are fair and the world isn't.

Today we will look at a few rules that apply to that one percent of Americans who control - what is it? - 80, 90 percent of the wealth?

Warning: If you are not one of those people, you cannot follow these rules.

1. If I want it, it's mine.

2. If you have it and I can take it, it's mine.

3. If I had it once and I want it back, it's mine.

4. If I can grab it at any cost to others, it's mine.

5. If I fight for it, you'll lose, and it will be mine.

6. If it was mine once, forever it will be mine.

7. If I see it and like it, it's mine.

8. If you think it's yours, forget it, it's mine.

9. If I want to own you, you're mine.

10. If it has coal, it's a mine.

The fairies added that last one.

PEACE
ANNE
THE MERLIN OF BERKELEY SPRINGS

1 comment:

EarthCitizen #23 said...

Sadly this creed is the "AmuriKan' way. I was reading another blog (NIOBIUM'S) and realize by her comments that it is pushed as Education. This year has been my fight against the 'greed creed' in many ways. I am SIMPLIFING my LIFE. I don't need One TV, much less one in each room. I can live WITHOUT alot of the gadgets,, as cool as they may be, my garden has saved my soul and life, Water (fresh spring water) is the purest drink I could want,, (mixes good with the white lightning too) Sunshine is still free as is the Air,, as dirty as it may be. I walk more, play with the animals, find a tree to sit under (before it is chopped down) and watch the REAL STARS on the BIGGEST WIDESCREEN IN THE WORLD.
I don't have a dime to my name anymore,,, gone to the 1% who thinks they OWN ME. but for all the downside of it,,,, I Decide what is of VALUE. not WallyMart, not the Fed Reserve, not the bank who OWNs my home. And I value LIFE.
It is getting harder to be positive about it all because of the rampant greed culture that runs the world.
But I AM AN ARMY OF ONE!!
and so are YOU!!!
Hang in there!!!! We need you to much for you to succumb to dispair,, and I KNOW how easy that is,,, been there done that, have the T Shirt!!

I call upon ALL THE BORED GODS AND GODDESS' to COME and LIFT YOU UP!!!
I NEED YOU!!! And so do they!!